Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Baimless Premium

8 years of history and zero detections! Discover our Vac Predict technology

Buy now!
scofiolld

Regarding some issues.

EN

Hello everyone, welcome to baimless, I have compiled some of the questions you most want to know.
Question 1: I see the Lite or Free version on the website, where should I download it?
Answer: We do not have a free version of CS2, this is just a policy during CSGO (it is not ruled out that CS2 will have a free version in the future)
Question 2:  I purchased a subscription on the website and it is not activated. What should I do?
Answer:  Go to discord with your proof of payment to open a ticket.
Example:  Username: scofiolld
                Proof of your purchase (some pictures or PDF document)
Question 3: Once I am successfully activated, what do I do?
Answer: At the top of our website, click "Downloads"
             Download "CS2 loader"
             Choose the version you want to use and inject it.
             Normal loader:  Open the injector, and the prompt "Waiting for CS2" will appear, and start CS2. After entering the game and the watermark appears, press "insert" to open the menu.
             Kernel loader:  You must use a USB flash drive, open the batch file "bat", wait a few seconds, and the injector will appear. After the injection is successful, enter the game and press "insert" to display the menu, then unplug the USB flash drive
Question 4:How can I import a configuration file that someone shared with me?
Answer: open file explorer > documents > .baimless > settings and paste or drag the config there.
Question 5: Why does my game crash when I inject it?
Answer:  Check all your firewall and anti-virus and Windows defender settings, you must turn them off.
Set the game to full screen mode.
Question 6:  I changed the configuration; reset the system and need to reset the HWID. What should I do?
Answer:  Open a ticket in discord
Example: username: scofiolld
               Hwid reset reason: Describe your reason truthfully.
If you still have any other questions, ask us for help in the discord ticket.
Leave love in baimless, we are always with you!❤️

PT:

Olá a todos, bem-vindos ao baimless, compilei algumas das perguntas que vocês mais querem saber.
Pergunta 1: Vejo a versão Lite ou gratuita no site, onde devo baixá-la?
Resposta: Não temos uma versão gratuita do CS2, esta é apenas uma política durante o CSGO (não está descartado que o CS2 tenha uma versão gratuita no futuro)
Pergunta 2: Comprei uma assinatura no site e ela não está ativada. O que devo fazer?
Resposta: Vá para o discord com seu comprovante de pagamento para abrir um tíquete.
Exemplo: Nome de usuário: scofiolld
               Comprovante de sua compra (algumas fotos ou documento PDF)
Pergunta 3: Depois que eu for ativado com sucesso, o que devo fazer?
Resposta: No topo do nosso site, clique em "Downloads"
                Baixe o "CS2 loader"
                Escolha a versão que deseja usar e injete-a. 
                Carregador normal: Abra o injetor, e o prompt "Aguardando CS2" aparecerá, e inicie o CS2. Após entrar no jogo e a marca d'água aparecer, pressione "insert" para abrir o menu. 
                Carregador de kernel: Você deve usar uma unidade flash USB, abrir o arquivo em lote "bat", esperar alguns segundos, e o injetor aparecerá. Após a injeção ser bem-sucedida, entre no jogo e pressione "insert" para exibir o menu, depois desconecte o pen drive USB
Pergunta 4:Como posso importar um arquivo de configuração que alguém compartilhou comigo?
Resposta:abra o explorador de arquivos > documentos > .baimless > configurações e cole ou arraste a configuração para lá.
Pergunta 5: Por que meu jogo trava quando eu o injeto?
Resposta: Verifique todas as configurações do seu firewall, antivírus e Windows Defender, você deve desligá-los.
Coloque o jogo no modo de tela cheia.
Pergunta 6: Alterei a configuração; reiniciei o sistema e preciso redefinir o HWID. O que devo fazer?
Resposta: Abra um ticket no discord
Exemplo: nome de usuário: scofiolld
               Motivo da redefinição do Hwid: Descreva seu motivo com sinceridade.
Se você ainda tiver outras dúvidas, peça ajuda no ticket do discord.
Deixe o amor no baimless, estamos sempre com você!❤️