Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Baimless Premium

8 years of history and zero detections! Discover our Vac Predict technology

Buy now!

Funny config (strong config) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

well this is a configuration just for fun it's not a recommended config for mm (prime) because it's very strong in the desert and awp almost impossible to miss a bullet I created this config because I'm waiting for rage to come out of beta I believe I'm not the only one who doesn't see so much grace to legit against people without hack so I created this config much stronger in case you find a cheating in your game (mainly in csgo free)

bem essa é uma configuração só por diversão não é uma configuração recomendada para mm (prime) pois é muito forte no deserto e awp quase impossível errar uma bala eu criei essa configuração pois estou esperando o rage sair do beta acredito que eu não sou o único que não vê tanta graça em legitar contra pessoas sem hack então criei essa config bem mais forte caso você encontre um hack no seu jogo (principalmente no csgo free)

Freak#3677  (my discord in case you want to ask any questions)

(meu discord caso queira tirar alguma dúvida)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

All of our products are protected by DRM copyright. Baimless only works with its own services and no software/service connects to external companies. By purchasing our product, you agree to the terms of service. We also follow policies for different payment platforms, you will also be protected by the consumer system of each platform, any refund or support request must be requested with the team and never opening a dispute with the platform. You can read our terms of service here: Terms of Use